How To Play Golf - The Long Game
How to Play Golf – The Long game is our 2nd Coaching Plan in the How to Play Series, which is ideal for beginners and people looking to re-visit the basics. You will continue your coaching on how to develop a consistent powerful swing whilst now learning how to hit the driver, fairway metals and the hybrids. Each week is broken down into easy to follow steps to get you ready for the golf course.
What you’ll learn
- How to fix shots that go off-target
- How to be more consistent
- Find the grip which suits you.
- Learn how to hit the driver
- Learn how to hit Hybrids and Fairway Metals
- Understand must know golf terms
- How to create distance in your shots
- Driver, Fairway metal and/or hybrid
- A few golf balls
- Practice area/Driving range or Open Space
- Minimum of 2 practice sessions per week
Get ready to take your game to a whole new level
When you sign up as a paid member you’ll be granted access to all coaching plans on the site in addition to 1,000+ golf videos for all levels.
When you make a one-time purchase, you’ll only have access to this coaching plan.
2 Ways To Get Started
What members say about How To Play Golf - The Long Game
“Turn-shift-turn” is my new mantra – brilliant! Really simplified something I have been struggling with for a...read more while. Thank you for the excellent videos.
Thank you both, this has been fantastic and has really helped with my understanding! Fingers crossed this will help me ...read more improve!
Thanks a lot. I m starting to play solid and real golf and NOW I’m not frustrated too. You destroy the myths explaining to me the basic...read more of the golf
Great review of fundamentals. Big fan of the “turn shift turn” drill as I often struggle with weight shift in my swing....read more
Simple, Powerful 4-week Coaching Plan
Hitting the Target and Drivingweek 1
- How to Straighten out your ball flight - How to check your golf swing - The Interlock, overlap and baseball grip - Driver concept and Important basics - Equipment - Details of the driver
Finding the Sweet Spotweek 2
- How to find the “sweet spot” - How to create a dynamic posture - The “5 Point Parallel” concept - Open and closed alignment
Creating Power and Distanceweek 3
- How to create power in your swing - The down swing sequence - How to shift weight - How to hit the fairway wood and hybrid - Understand your ball striking
Keep the Flowweek 4
- How to create a free flowing golf swing - Are you swinging too fast? - Understand the ball flights - How to get ready for the golf course