Poor and inconsistent putting is the quickest way to ruin a scorecard.
That’s why world-famous PGA coaches Piers Ward and Andy Proudman have created Complete Putting, a simple and effective video coaching plan, packed with their best putting tips, techniques and drills from 20 years of coaching.
The best part? It tells you exactly what to practice and when, adding much-needed structure to your putting practice. It’s like having a personal trainer just for putting!
Get ready to say goodbye to haphazard putting practice and 3 putts stopping you reach your golfing potential.
What You'll Learn
- Learn how to read greens better than ever
- We show you how to tighten up and calibrate your putting stroke for more consistency on the greens
- How to aim the putter correctly
- Understand what causes your 3 putts
- A specific weekly training plan
- Games to help all areas of your putting
- How to strike your putts dead centre
- Mastering uphill and downhill putts
- Learn what the greats do
- How to get the correct putter for you
- Understanding the different styles of putting strokes and which one suits you
- What grip you should use
- Understanding how to play in different weather conditions
- Practice Putting
- Access to a Golf Course
- Putter and Balls
- 2 Practice sessions and time on the golf course each week
Get ready to take your game to a whole new level
When you sign up as a paid member you’ll be granted access to all coaching plans on the site in addition to 1,000+ golf videos for all levels.
When you make a one-time purchase, you’ll only have access to this coaching plan.
2 Ways To Get Started
Simple, Powerful 4-week Coaching Plan
Set Up & Green Readingweek 1
In Week 1, we first teach you to understand how important putter length is relative to your posture, which then allows us to show you how to set up to your putts. We also start the process of teaching you how to read the greens as well as starting you on a simple calibration station.
Start Line & Routineweek 2
Week 2 starts off by showing you how to pick your start line and the common faults we see, which can have a massive impact on the result! We also discuss and show you the importance of a routine, plus we start to introduce some games that will help challenge you and prepare you for the golf course.
Technique Killers & Strikeweek 3
Things get interesting in Week 3, we show you the 4 most common technique mistakes that hold you back. When we’ve fixed those we continue to challenge you on your green reading and your ability to strike your putts out the centre, which is also massively important.
Speed Control & Holing Outweek 4
Week 4 is all about controlling the speed of your putting stroke and also the pace of the putt. We show you how different conditions can affect your putts. Also, we take a look at different styles of putting grips.