Complete Wedge Play
Is your inconsistent wedge play damaging your scorecard?
Do you struggle to knock the ball close from within 100 yards?
Loose shots thanks to awkward lies?
Imagine how it’d feel to step up to every wedge shot feeling full of confidence that the ball will land nicely on the green, leaving you in position to make birdie or save par.
Imagine what that’d do to your scores and enjoyment of the game, given 60-65% of all shots in a round of golf are taken from 100 yards out or less!
Well, we’re confident we will make that a reality for you with Complete Wedge Play – a simple, step-by-step digital coaching guide to becoming a wizard with your wedges!
What You'll Learn
- How to play feel wedges vs full shots
- How to nail the tricky 40 yard wedge shots
- The ideal wedge setup and swing
- The two most important ‘interactions’ to nail to dominate the wedges
- How to use bounce on a wedge
- Hitting high and low wedge shots
- Getting out of the rough
- Hitting wedges out of muddy lies
- Hitting with confidence from uphill, downhill and tight lies
- Judging distance
- Adding spin to your shots
- Access to a driving range or practice area
- Access to a golf course
- A pitching wedge
- A sand wedge
- Golf balls