By: Graham A.
March 20, 2021
How to Adapt Your Drives Off the Tee Like Charley Hull
In our latest YouTube video, Piers and Andy meet LPGA and LET star Charley Hull, who puts on a driving masterclass to show how to hit a variety of different shot shapes off the tee.
Charley was the youngest ever competitor to participate in the Solheim Cup in 2013 as a 17-year-old, and has gone on to earn $3.99 million in her professional career so far.
Currently ranked number 35 in the world, she tells Piers and Andy about:
- – What she practices to hit her best drives
- – Her ‘granny move’
- – Her unusual swing finish – which could lead to painful results!
- – How she sets up to hit a fade off the tee
- – How she visualises her shots before she plays them
- – How she would hit low ‘bullet’ drives to find the fairways consistently
- – How she hits high draw drives
- – How her through swing changes depending on her chosen shot shape
Watch the video below:
Follow Charley on Instagram
Good luck for the rest of the season, Charley!
Want to save 5 shots off your score?
Piers and Andy are offering you the chance to get 5 of their best tips sent directly to your inbox completely for free.
The tips will teach you:
- – The key move to fixing your slice
- – How to create consistent power
- – How to hit crisp iron shots every time
- – Essential tips for complete chipping confidence
- – One simple drill to add yards to your drives