7 Days Only: Win TaylorMade & PuttOUT Gear Worth $500+ PLUS the Chance for Bonus Entries
We’re feeling good after the amazing golf on show at The Open Championship this week, so we decided to team up with our partners PuttOUT and TaylorMade to offer you all a chance to win some fantastic prizes worth over $500+!
How would you like to win all of the below?
- – A putter of your choice from TaylorMade’s NEW TP Hydro Blast range
- – PuttOUT Premium Pressure Putt Trainer
- – Large PuttOUT matt
- – PuttOUT putting mirror trainer with gate
Well, this is what’s on offer to EVERYONE who starts a free Premium (Lite not included in the promo) trial before 11.59 BST on Monday 26th July, as you will automatically get an entry into the competition.
TRIPLE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING – BONUS ENTRIES
There is one way you can significantly improve your chances of winning these amazing prizes and get 2 BONUS ENTRIES – that’s a total of 3 chances to win!
Simply upgrade your trial to a paid Premium membership to triple your chances of winning. You can either bypass your trial and upgrade before your trial period is complete, or simply allow your membership to upgrade automatically at the end of your trial period to qualify.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– Entry criteria: Start a free trial of our Premium membership (Annual or 6 Months) to gain one entry into the competition
– Bonus entry criteria:
– Bypass your free trial and upgrade to a full membership between 19th July – 26th July to gain 2 bonus entries – giving you 3 entries in total OR
– Upgrade into a full membership following the end of your free trial to gain 2 bonus entries – giving you 3 entries in total
– Bonus entries will only be granted when payment has been received for a Premium – Annual or Premium – 6 Month membership
– The winner of the prize will be drawn at random from the list of entrants.
– The prize draw is open to entrants aged 18 and over
– The draw is open until 23.59 BST Monday 26th July 2021
– After this time entries will not be included in the draw
– The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered
– We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so
– The decision of Me And My Golf regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it
– The winners will be notified after 27th July 2021 via the email provided when registering the trial
– We will attempt to contact each winner by email up to two times
– If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Me And My Golf reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
– Delivery arrangements will be made through mutual agreement
– Prize stock is not held by Me And My Golf. Delivery of the prize is subject to availability of stock with TaylorMade and PuttOUT, where the stock is held. In some circumstances, depending on stock availability, prize delivery may take longer than 90 days
– You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by TLC for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice
– All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at email@example.com
– The winner agrees to the release of their first and last name name to any other prize draw participants if requested
– An announcement of the winner’s first and last name will be made via Me And My Golf’s social media channels and email database
– Me And My Golf does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize
– Me And My Golf does not provide any form of practical or IT support for these prizes. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
– Me And My Golf reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
– The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.