- 1st prize: TaylorMade SIM2 driver & FlightScope Mevo - worth $1,100
- 2nd prize: TaylorMade SIM2 driver - worth $550
- 3rd prize: TaylorMade 2021 Flextech Waterproof stand bag - worth $329
Here's what you could win if you sign up for FREE for our Total Driving Hot List:
TaylorMade SIM2 Driver
In the bags of some of the best players in the world, like Rory McIlroy and Tommy Fleetwood, the new SIM2 driver offers distance AND forgiveness so you can find more fairways. Worth $399!
A personal, portable launch monitor designed to help golfers improve performance. Get your distance, spin rate, club head speed stats, and much more. Worth $550!
TaylorMade 2021 Flextech Waterproof stand bag
Keep your possessions dry with TaylorMade's lightweight, waterproof stand bag, with waterproof-welded seam sealed pockets with thermo-sealed zippers, plus an open pocket for easy access to a drinks bottle. Worth $329!
Total Driving is our best and most comprehensive coaching plan yet.
In just five weeks, Piers and Andy will help you consistently smash your driver down the middle of the fairway - one of the best feelings in golf.
We’ll help you unlock power you didn’t think was possible, while cutting out your slice or hook, so you can feel confident on the tee, find more fairways and knock shots off your scores.
Total Driving combines our most effective tips and drills from 20 years of coaching golf around the world, assembled into a simple and easy-to-follow coaching plan.
We address the most important aspects of driving and the most common issues golfers have when they swing their driver.
Total Driving will be launched on April 12th, and those on our hot list will be the first to be told when it is available for purchase.
We can't wait for you to watch it, grip it and rip it.
- Submit your first name, last name and email address to enter the prize draw
- Entries restricted to one per person
- Winner will be chosen at random
- The prize draw is open to entrants aged 18 and over
- The prize draw is free to enter
- Entries must be made before 23:59 GMT 11th April 2021. After this time entries will not be included in the draw
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Me And My Golf regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner will be notified after 12th April 2021 via the email provided
- We will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times
- If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Me And My Golf reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
- Delivery arrangements will be made through mutual agreement
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by TLC for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
- All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The winner agrees to the release of their first and last name name to any other prize draw participants if requested
- An announcement of the winner's first and last name will be made via Me And My Golf's social media channels and email database
- Me And My Golf does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize
- Me And My Golf does not provide any form of practical or IT support for these prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
- Me And My Golf reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.